Poliso Magazine Facebook page, Pub.date: May 10th – 11:25pm
As we celebrate the Eid, let’s consider the following personal safety tips:
1. Being drunk and driving is dangerous, if you noticed that you are drunk, please allow someone else to drive you home.
2. Desist from joy riding as it’s a major cause of accidents during festive periods.
3. Avoid speeding and dangerous overtaking, they are leading causes of road traffic accidents.
4. Do not overload vehicles as it leads to severe accidents .
5. Avoid walking along lonely streets alone during odd hours, especially women traveling alone.
6. If you must board a taxi, record or snap the plate number and mark of the taxi and share it with a friend or family member.
7. Do not expose valuables such as expensive phones, laptops, tablets, jewelries, cash, etc.
8. Children must be cared for and attended to, throughout the festivities.
9. If you are a pump attendant at a petrol station be careful with your cash bag and stay vigilant.
10. Quickly report all unusual activities and suspicious persons to the nearest Police.
NB: Operation Road Safety Continues ….. The Life You Safe May Be Your Own!